Assistant Director of Finance and Operations – Safe Sitter, Inc.
- 30-Apr-2021 to 29-May-2021
- - Safe Sitter, Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Reports To: Director of Finance and Operations FLSA Status: Exempt
Job Summary: Responsible for assisting customers, receiving and processing orders, maintaining accurate database information, assisting with accounts payable/accounts receivable duties, and fulfilling other duties as assigned.
- Manage and respond to incoming calls and emails.
- Provide high quality customer service and timely support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: order receipt, delivery, billing, payment collection, and problem resolution.
- Coordinate Instructor training, including registrations, confirmations, shipping supplies, reminder emails, follow-up materials, and post training recording-keeping.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, shipping, and receiving.
- Supervise and support the work of Shipping Associates, including the packing and shipping of orders and training materials.
- Create invoices according to company practices; submit invoices to customers.
- Maintain accurate customer and student information in organization's database. Update files as needed, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
- Generate and send out monthly billing statements.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Identify delinquent accounts and contact delinquent accountholders to request payment.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Relay changes of information to appropriate staff.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer's experience.
- Assist in receiving, recording, and processing invoices for payments.
- Assist in preparing, posting, verifying, and recording customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Demonstrate a cooperative attitude with staff, customers, and stakeholders.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in business, management, finance, accounting or a related field.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of relevant software, particularly Microsoft Office suite and accounting software such as QuickBooks.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proactive, helpful, patient, and friendly attitude.
- Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment.
- Able to work independently and interdependently.
- Demonstrated passion for customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- This job requires physical activity, including standing, walking, sitting, reaching, kneeling, and using hands to handle and manipulate both large and small objects.
- This job requires the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- This job requires the ability to sit and work at a computer for prolonged periods.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.