Clinical Supervisor - NYAP
- 03-May-2021 to 02-Jul-2021
- - NYAP
- Scottsburg, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Our agency offers student loan repayment, 22 days of paid time-off, 10 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, medical and dental and so much more!
The Scottsburg team seeks a clinically experienced people leader to provide services and oversee home based community services. This position offers the opportunity to meaningfully engage in the community and provide professional development to staff.
NYAP, a non-profit organization, has been serving the needs of youth and families for over 40 years! With over 1000 staff in 9 states, we are a group of dedicated life-changers working to "Be a Part of Something Bigger"!
The Clinical Supervisor will perform duties including, but not limited to:
- Perform all work in a manner consistent with the National Youth Advocate Program's mission, values, and philosophies.
- Screen referrals upon admission, assigning cases and assuring all initial documentation is completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of training plans for treatment and service team members.
- Attend team meetings and provide clinical consultation and feedback to the treatment team to assure high quality and effective services.
- Master's Degree in Social Services or other related human service field.
- 3 years' experience in the field of human services, with experience in supervision.
- Must hold a LPC, LCSW, LMFT counseling license
- Proficient use of desktop and laptop computers, smart phones and tablets, printers, fax machines and photocopiers as well as software including word processing, spreadsheet and database programs.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Works well independently and as a team member.
- Multi-task efficiently and be flexible in all situations.
- Openness to working non-traditional hours as needed.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate and inspire staff.
The person in this position needs to follow a team concept and support both agency goals and co-workers. Employees must be able to effectively work with and be respectful and sensitive to persons from various cultures, socioeconomic, ethnic, religious, and racial backgrounds.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.