Gift and Financial Aid Manager - Cathedral High School
- 10-May-2021 to 09-Jun-2021
- - Cathedral High School
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Cathedral High School in Indianapolis, an independent Catholic college preparatory high school in the Holy Cross tradition, is seeking a Gift and Financial Aid Manager. The chosen candidate will be hired to begin employment at Cathedral during the 2021-2022 school year.
The Gift and Financial Aid Manager reports directly to the Director of Database Operations, Advancement & Financial Aid and is responsible for the execution of all aspects of the donation process in all formats: from constituent and gift data entry of incoming mail, phone and internet donations, including recurring gifts and pledges, to outgoing receipts, letters and reports. Maintains the highest level of proficiency with the Raiser's Edge Prospect and Event modules to be able to perform complex database processes, imports, queries and exports to produce detailed and accurate reports for use in mailings and events. The Gift and Financial Aid Manager makes necessary updates to constituent and financial aid information while striving for accuracy and efficiency of data.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university required;
- one or two year's related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Incumbent must have some experience with fundraising software.
- Raiser's Edge, Importamatic experience preferred.
- Proficiency on the computer with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Embrace the mission and vision of Cathedral High School
- As part of Our Shared Vocation, assist as needed with miscellaneous tasks that arise (e.g. mass mailings, representation at events, solicitation of donors, perform student supervisory and chaperone duties, and otherwise engage in other such duties as may be assigned to support the school and its Mission).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES regarding ADVANCEMENT:
- Enters all gifts in Raiser's Edge and prepares acknowledgement letters, according to established policies and procedures
- Ensures adherence to industry standards relating to data security, gift receipts and acknowledgments/volunteer recognition
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations such as mandated by the IRS as well as recommended by CASE and NAIS. Maintains appropriate hard copy files to meet IRS, FASB and auditing standards
- Maintains all gift and fund related data
- Processes all stock gifts, making sure all stock is sold as soon as possible
- Provides gift batch reports daily
- Prepares queries, reports, and mailings as requested
- Manages and oversees donor honor roll Produces donor list for the Emerald Isle News (July/August)
- Assists staff with phone-a-thon, mailings, mass emails and reports by pulling necessary data
- Manages the memorial preparations
- Prepares trustee passes to previous year's trustees and ensures that appropriate Cathedral Fund giving recognition level benefits are administered (in August)
- Assists with donor and special recognition events
- Assists the advancement department as needed with miscellaneous tasks that arise (e.g. mass mailings, representation at events, solicitation of donors as appropriate, etc.)
- Creates, implements, and distributes to appropriate parties all materials relating to the Cathedral Fund.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES regarding DATA:.
- Regularly updates constituent records in Raiser's Edge and FACTS, including address changes, deceased constituents, and relationship records, according to established policies and procedures
- Prepares queries and reports as needed
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES regarding FINANCIAL AID:
- Maintains records to monitor the entire tuition assistance budget including: Need-Based Tuition Assistance, Merit Scholarships, Multi-Student Discounts, Vouchers, SGO Scholarships, and Free/Reduced Lunch
- Oversees Free/Reduced Lunch Program
- Support School Choice/Voucher Program, including IEP Voucher funding
- Manage Voucher program
- Coordinate with families on FACTS and Voucher applications
- Coordinate with the business office on tuition discounts and aid
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.