Executive Director - Choices Coordinated Care Solutions
- 10-May-2021 to 09-Jun-2021
- - Choices Coordinated Care Solutions
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability, 401k Match, Tuition
The Executive Director directs the day-to-day organization, administration, supervision, and operation the programs in which he/she is assigned. He/she is responsible for developing a well-integrated system of care that provides individualized, family driven, strength based, coordinated services to program clients and their families. The Executive Director assures quality care is delivered in a manner consistent with Choices values and principles, offers consultation and education to partners, providers and the community regarding the values of the model, monitors progress toward treatment goals, and assures that all necessary data is gathered and recorded. The incumbent will possess a knowledge and understanding of the issues surrounding access, equity, diversity, inclusion, implicit bias and institutional racism; ability and experience developing and implementing strategies to identify and define complex equity and inclusion issues. The incumbent will support and uphold a commitment to antiracist practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Ensures that CEO/COO is kept informed of challenges to effectively serving youth/families and potential solutions to such challenges.
- Monitors and manages cost center budget.
- Ensures collection of all necessary program data.
- Works with key Choices leadership personnel to establish strategic plan and quality improvement processes approved by Choices.
- Uses data from EHR and other sources to guide decision-making.
- Maintains positive working relationships with co-workers.
- Assists with hiring process of new staff, ensuring they are a good fit with Choices.
- Advises CEO/COO and/or training coordinators of staff training needs.
- Manages grievance process on the local level.
- Assists in problems solving with staff, stakeholders and other partners to eliminate barriers locally and systemically for youth and families.
- Participates in the innovation and implementation of new programs.
- Willingly completes other duties as assigned to advance the mission of Choices.
- Minimum of master's degree in social work, psychology, marriage and family therapy, or related human services field. Significant experience related directly to position duties may be considered as substitute for formal education.
- Minimum of seven years of clinical and managerial experience in community-based behavioral health and human services with children, adults, and/or families.
- Current license as Clinical Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist, Mental Health Counselor, or similar preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in creating alternative, community based services for high-risk youth and families that assist in decreasing hospital and residential stays.
- Demonstrated competence in providing to and creating services for culturally diverse populations.
- Expertise in strength-based programming, crisis intervention, family systems theory, multi-systems care coordination, and case management
- Demonstrated skill in fiscal management activities, team building, and development.
- Strong knowledge of and genuine respect for youth and adults with mental health issues and a firm commitment to empowering their families.
- Strong communication and writing skills. Bilingual skills (especially Spanish) a plus.
- Be certified in the CANS within 45 days of hire and at all times beyond the first 45 days of employment.
- Highly organized, detail oriented.
- Access to reliable transportation. If driving an automobile while on company business, must possess a valid driver's license in state of residence and auto insurance.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Work effectively with internal and external individuals, including other professionals in the community.
- Work effectively as a member of a team.
- Effectively communicate to various internal and external audiences in both person and through various electronic media.
- Manage time and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.