Program Coordinator - Safe Sitter, Inc.
- 10-May-2021 to 09-Jun-2021
- - Safe Sitter, Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Job Summary: This position is responsible for assisting Program Support Specialists, preparing reports on teaching and training activity, and sending regular communication to prospective and active programs.
Reports To: Director of Programs FLSA Status: Exempt Essential Functions:
- Assist Program Support Specialists with responding to questions, complaints, and requests from Registered Providers.
- Track, manage, and report on teaching and training activity.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize data and trends.
- Maintain updated information in database.
- Collaborate with staff and Registered Providers to implement branding strategies with providers.
- Prepare and send out regular messages, including e-newsletters and email reminders to prospective and active programs.
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
- Excellent interpersonal, language, and communication skills, including the ability to read, analyze, and interpret various publications; the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and instructions; and the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public.
- Excellent problem solving skills and high reasoning ability, including the ability to deal with variables and interpret instructions.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
• This job requires physical activity, including standing, walking, sitting, reaching, kneeling, and using hands to handle and manipulate both large and small objects.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.