Services Support Assistant - Disciples Church Extension Fund
- 16-May-2021 to 15-Jul-2021
- - Disciples Church Extension Fund
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Competitive salary
- Full Time
- Competitive benefits offered.
Disciples Church Extension Fund inspires and empowers congregations to create Holy Places where people connect with God, each other, and the community.
Disciples Church Extension Fund is one of the General Units for the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ).
Serve 1) as an Administrative Assistant to the Services Support Team; 2) Light receptionist duties which include greeting guests, answering/directing phone calls, assist with all incoming and outgoing mail, assist with the monitoring of supplies inventory, maintaining cleanliness of the break and supply rooms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain records and reports of congregational services
- Prepare, proof, and distribute reports and correspondence
- Respond to requests received by phone, mail or electronically in customer-sensitive and timely ways
- Maintain files (paper and electronic)
- Provide travel and meeting arrangements, including expense reporting
- Telephone coverage, support, and follow-up
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- English communication skills required
- Spanish communication skills are a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to learn organization's computer programs
- Excellent communication, organization and customer relations skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Ability to simultaneously attend to multiple priorities
- Capable of working with little or no supervision
- Familiarity with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- At least two years of college or equivalent experience preferred.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume by June 15, or mail to:
Rhonda Hopewell, Vice President
Disciples Church Extension Fund
Post Office Box 7030
Indianapolis, Indiana 46207