Reentry Program Director - RecycleForce
- 17-May-2021 to 16-Jun-2021
- - RecycleForce, Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $50,000 - $56,000
- Full Time
- Group Health, Dental, Vision Insurance;401k with company match
Oversee programming and staff that serve individuals in grant funded programs of RecycleForce, Monitor adherence to scope of work in awarded grants, oversee all grant data collection, and ensure grant reporting is completed.
- Supervises program staff and oversees processes to operationalize Statement of Work for grants.
- Engages potential referral sources to develop effective referral system for grant-funded programs.
- Assures thorough and timely completion of grant reporting requirements.
- Monitors adherence to scope of work in awarded grants.
- Oversees and/or manages data collection for grants.
- Interfaces with key relevant agencies to arrange support services.
- Conducts regularly scheduled staff meetings to discuss participant and program progress, generate intervention plans, or other services necessary to assist participants in achieving their goals.
Required Qualifications / Certifications:
- 4 years of work experience in human services program management or otherwise demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and life/work experiences necessary to competently perform the duties as described herein.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and/or managing programs for at-risk populations.
- Demonstrated experience in local, national, and federal grant management highly desired.
- Knowledge of the criminal justice system, including reentry challenges and barriers faced by previously incarcerated individuals, required.
- Lived experience as a returning citizen preferred.
- Demonstrate ability to problem solve proactively and resolve conflicts.
- Experience working with returning citizens and/or individuals experiencing homelessness highly preferred.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.