Advancement Service Manager - Guerin Catholic High School
- 17-May-2021 to 21-May-2021
- - Guerin Catholic High School
- Noblesville, IN, USA
- Full Time
St. Theodore Guerin High School is a diocesan, college preparatory high school serving approximately 750 students in grades 9-12. The school is dedicated to its mission of educating students from diverse backgrounds and preparing them to be servant leaders through faith formation, academic excellence and student life. Nationally recognized as one of the Top 50 Catholic High Schools in the country, Guerin Catholic is located in the Diocese of Lafayette-in-Indiana, and serves several communities in and around Noblesville, IN.
The Advancement Service Manager supports the Vice President of Advancement and has numerous responsibilities, which include, but are not limited to:
- Execute Advancement Department strategy to reach annual goals and support fund-raising initiatives.
- Act as Raiser's Edge database administrator and expert.
- Develop and maintain procedures to ensure the integrity of database information.
- Process new or updated information into the database as needed.
- Process all gifts.
- Generate and mail gift acknowledgment letters and receipts.
- Manage fundraising event registrations.
- Help manage event logistics as needed.
- Continuously improve the quality of alumni and donor data.
- Ensure compliance with fundraising policies, goals and procedures.
- Identify, develop, implement and maintain database policies and procedures as related to all fundraising activities.
- Produce targeted mailing lists for communications, solicitations, invitations, etc.,
- Support the Vice President of Advancement and the President by making sure they have efficient, effective tracking systems to support their cultivation and solicitation efforts.
- Provide full services support for comprehensive campaign including tracking next steps, pledge commitments, solicitation strategy management and reporting.
- Develop donor prospect lists and analyze current donor prospect lists for cultivation and solicitation.
- Interface with finance department and general-ledger accounting staff regarding gift entry, gift posting, fund creation, gift restrictions and audit reporting.
- Responsible for corporate sponsorship activations and stewardship opportunities.
To be considered, candidates must:
- Have 3-5 years of experience using Raiser's Edge.
- Be able to honor and maintain confidentiality.
- Have excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Possess respect and ability to uphold Catholic school teachings.
- Have adeptness with multitasking.
- Have excellent organizational skills.
- Be able to work independently, use initiative, and make substantive decisions quickly.
- Have computer literacy that includes keyboarding ability and proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets,
- Have the ability to develop knowledge of, respect for, and skills to engage people from different backgrounds.
Click the APPLY button for application instructions by May 21.