Manager, Salesforce and Infrastructure Technology – Indiana Sports Corp
- 17-May-2021 to 01-Jun-2021
- - Indiana Sports Corp
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Manager of Salesforce and Infrastructure Technology will have 1) primary
Salesforce Administration duties and 2) secondary 'Tier 1' support responsibilities for all technologies used at Indiana Sports Corp. The Technology Manager oversees the leveraging of technology to support all functional areas of the company. This position is full-time and will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
General Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Primary Salesforce responsibilities:
- Understand business processes and identify automation opportunities. This includes code review and optimization, configuration optimization, and identifying/planning/executing potential enhancements. Examples include lightning transition, workflow automation, and object modifications.
- Provide guidance to staff on usage, processes, and best practices. This includes data access, development of custom reports/dashboards, and interfaces with other applications (such as Rosterfy, the volunteer management system or SoapBox, for donation management). Support the work of the Digital Marketing Manager, who supports the marketing and development efforts of Indiana Sports Corp.
- Consider new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvement.
- Support and lead an internal 'tech team' that tracks issues and projects. This may include policy discussions, build vs. buy analysis, budgeting, and management of technology investments.
- Manage the Salesforce testing environment and associated processes,
which include devising test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments, and coordinating actual software testing.
- Document system configurations, environment changes, and administrative processes.
- Complete periodic internal system audits and prepares for system upgrades/releases.
- Create, manage, and support users.
- Develop and maintain training materials and training curriculum.
Secondary 'Tier 1' Support responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day technology support and tier 1 user support for equipment
and applications; support escalation to tier 2 vendor support. (Current technologies include PC and Mac hardware (up to three years old), desk & mobile phones, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure AD environment, PowerShell, conference room equipment, and printing.)
- Create, train and manage users; includes workstation and hardware setup.
- Identify and evaluate technology enhancements and changes. This may include policy discussions, build vs. buy analysis, budgeting, and management of technology investments.
- Support the planning and execution of technology used during events.
- 2+ years of proven experience managing Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- BA/BS or Certificate in Computer Technology, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Certified Administrator preferred.
- Experience with various Salesforce Technologies (e.g., Sales Cloud NPSP (Not for Profit), Marketing Cloud, Communities, Financial Force, etc.).
- Demonstrated proficiency with Salesforce's declarative capabilities, including workflows/validation rules, data security features, user administration.
- Practical knowledge of Sales Cloud Administration is desired, including knowledge of SOQL, APEX, and code coverage.
- Familiarity with Office 365 and Microsoft services for Azure Directory Services, User Administration, Intune administration, etc. (All services are in the cloud)
- Experience with Apple Macintosh troubleshooting and configuration, app deployment via Intune, etc.
- Experience with change management (including testing, use of Salesforce Sandbox, etc.)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills with a high level of professionalism
- Ability to accomplish projects independently and within a team (a 'team player').
Click the APPLY button by June 1 for application instructions.