Communications and Annual Giving Officer - Sheltering Wings
- 17-May-2021 to 07-Jun-2021
- - Sheltering Wings
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- salary range starts at $40,000/year, but goes up based on education and years of experience
- Full Time
Roles & Responsibilities: The Communications and Annual Giving Officer (CAGO)'s primary roles are: 1) to create, implement and evaluate marketing and communication strategies to build awareness, educate, raise funds, and share resources; and 2) to raise funds to meet annual goals through annual giving strategies and initiatives through efforts including direct mail, website, emails, social media and third-party events. The position will develop both annual communication and development plans that encompass the broad spectrum of communicating with the community, donors, churches, schools and those impacted by domestic violence through marketing pieces, social media/website, events, and fundraising messages. The CAGO will uphold both the faith-based vision and mission of Sheltering Wings.
*complete job description will be shown to the applicant at the first interview
Requirements for the Position:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing and/or fundraising, or 3-5 years in relevant experience
- Nonprofit fundraising experience in annual giving, third party, and/or events
- Although the schedule is flexible, the CAGO must be willing and available to work evenings and weekends.
- Demonstrates success in organizational, computer, written, and communication skills.
- Full commitment and dedication to the mission statement of Sheltering Wings, indicated by signing Statement of Faith
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume by June 7.