Project Consultant - Transform Consulting Group
- 24-May-2021 to 23-Jun-2021
- - Transform Consulting Group
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- commensurate with experience
- Full Time
- competitive benefits package with health, dental, vision, life and 401k plan. Opportunity to receive incentives
Transform Consulting Group is seeking a team-oriented professional to provide research, writing,evaluation and project management support for a growing consulting firm. The Project Consultant will be involved in leading and supporting a portfolio of client accounts. Our client accounts include non-profit organizations, government agencies, schools and foundations. The industries we work inincludes education, human services and health. While the company's main office is in Wabash, Indiana, the selected candidate will work remotely within Central Indiana and travel as needed.
- Develop evaluation methods (surveys, focus groups, and assessments) and manage data collectionto support client evaluation, research and strategic planning projects;
- Pull and analyze publicly available data to inform client programming and impact;
- Develop written reports and prepare presentations that summarize data;
- Support fund development projects for clients including the identification of potential funders,creation of fund development plans and submission of grant proposals;
- Facilitate client meetings and trainings;
- Manage projects and tasks to ensure on-time/ in-budget project completion; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Master's Degree in Public Administration, Public Policy, Social Work, or related field.
- Three to five years of experience in education, social services, community development, philanthropyor quantitative and/or qualitative research is preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Understands, amplifies and expands the fair treatment, access, opportunity, andadvancement for all people
- Experience using data to generate clear and effective recommendations
- Ability to translate "data speak" to external teams, such as program staff, marketing
- Experience using data visualization software, such as Tableau or Microsoft Power BI, to createvisually appealing graphics, reports, and dashboards
- Takes the initiative to not only identify a problem but work to solve it.
- Strong team orientation and ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups ofpeople
- Possess end-to-end project management skills moving concepts through design,development, implementation and continual improvement
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills, using MS Office applications, Google apps and other basicdata systems including internet navigation
- Must be willing to learn quickly and respond to changing environment
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast paced, customer- orientedenvironment while being detailed and highly organized.
- Must be excited about the causes, clients and industries we serve
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter, resume, salary history, and writing sample (i.e., case statement, grant proposal, needs assessment, or evaluation report).
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and healthy workplace.