Marketing and Communications Project Coordinator - International School of Indiana
- 24-May-2021 to 23-Jun-2021
- - International School of Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The marketing and communications project coordinator is responsible for coordinating various teams involved in International School of Indiana's advancement efforts, defined as; marketing, public relations, alumni relations, and fundraising. The marketing and communications project coordinator organizes meetings and materials, liaises with external agencies and freelance partners, monitors projects and marketing and communication channels, and performs support tasks while implementing the school's branding in accordance with all policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate loves challenges, shows initiative, is an organized multitasker, able to handle many diverse projects at once, and meet tight deadlines in an environment that requires adaptability, digital literacy, and creativity.
Responsibilities: (Included but not limited to)
- Works closely with the VP for Development and External Relations and advancement team to devise project plans and calendars
- Manages multiple projects and deadlines, coordinating the work of agencies, freelance partners, vendors and others to meet delivery, quality and cost objectives, and coordinates the workflow and project timelines of the department including:
○ Setting and tracking priorities for marketing jobs in progress, including assigning deadlines for diverse project elements to internal team members and external partners.
○ Working with internal teams to develop project timelines and ensure deadlines are met within timelines for successful project completion.
○ Preparing advanced production timelines and plans for recurring projects.
○ Acting as project lead for regular recurring projects, and for some ad-hoc projects, as needed.
○ Acting as liaison between vendors and internal team for consultation, content finalization and delivery of electronic materials for production.
○ Collecting information and content to prepare layouts of digital and print publications
○ Preparing instructions for distribution of digital and print publications.
○ Perform research and analysis to identify effectiveness of marketing strategies and campaigns, including websites and social media channels
- Manages social media outlets and channels
○ Responsible for the planning, production, coordination and distribution of content
○ Communicate development status and progress to key stakeholders.
○ Monitoring social media outlets and channels, interacting with audiences, and analyzing campaign performance and effectiveness
- Create and edit presentations in PowerPoint and Google Slides for admissions and advancement departments.
- Makes minor editorial or layout changes as needed for marketing and communications projects as needed.
- Maintains records of previous projects, including art and photography assets, for efficient reuse and retrieval in future marketing projects.
- Tracks project expenditures, gathers and reconciles invoices, and purchases department items within the allocated budget.
- Participates in review of annual marketing and communications plans.
- Continually monitors procedures to identify potential areas for improvement.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong dedication to the purpose and mission of International School of Indiana
- A Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Graphic Design or related field.
- One to two years of experience developing and designing marketing and communication materials in a workplace, internship, or relevant classroom setting.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Canva, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn platforms
- Working knowledge of email marketing software (Constant Contact).
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and InDesign
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Results-oriented with a strong customer service focus.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and take initiative to get the job done.
- The ability to establish and maintain relationships and work as a member of a team, both inside and outside the advancement department.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to accurately manage priorities and workflow within set timeframes.
- Must be able to work under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Can maintain discretion with confidential information.
- Should be accessible for meetings before and after normal work hours as necessary.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.