Financial Services Representative – RenPSG
- 24-May-2021 to 23-Jun-2021
- - RenPSG
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Our Financial Services Representatives are organized and detail-oriented, serving as a primary point of contact for our clients. They're responsible for understanding recorded financial transactions for charitable giving vehicles, philanthropic industry rules and regulations, and performing research to follow up verbally and in writing with clients. A positive attitude enables them to build strong client relationships and work as a cross-functional, internal team member. Being a great listener with clients allows the Financial Services Representative to suggest new practices and cross-sell our most successful services. This position is a combination of transaction processing and oversight and ongoing communication with clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as first point of contact for problem resolution, through interactions with Financials Advisors and Donors via written and verbal communication.
- Ensure client retention, loyalty, and continued opportunities with excellent client service achieved through pro-active client contact, prompt and accurate responses, high energy and enthusiasm
- Ensure that all inquiries, financial transactions, and data processing are handled in a timely manner
- Run daily/weekly/monthly reports to discover and act on exception reporting
- Maintain and update client records
- Work with clients, legal, and compliance departments to ensure that the philanthropy tool is administered in compliance with best practices and IRS regulations.
- Promptly and accurately communicate to management and clients about amendments, adjustments, changes or errors
- Follow procedures, document procedures and address opportunities for continuous improvement to enhance company effectiveness
- Exercise initiative in assisting with projects, research and critical analysis
- Liaison for inter-department client relationships
- Providing coverage for teammates as needed
Education & Experience:
- Experience in financial services, philanthropic industry or trust administration highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience (5+ years)
- Attention to detail, highly organized, ability to work well with others and a desire to learn
- Strong time management skills with a demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize work in a fast-pace environment
- Client and service focused to achieve timeliness and accuracy
- Flexibility and agility to learn new information and inter-departmentally cross train to contribute to individual, team and company priorities
- Proficient in operating and making decisions in a changing environment
- Strong business ethics & personal integrity
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and nonverbal
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite and basic financial concepts
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.