IT Program Support Technology Analyst - HVAF of Indiana, Inc.
- 01-Jun-2021 to 30-Jun-2021
- - HVAF of Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $45k+, Commensurate with experience and education
- Full Time
The Program Support Technology Analyst will provide necessary support to HVAF employees related to IT needs. They are a systems thinker and complex problem solver who will provide end user support for staff, clients, and volunteers on a variety of both complex and simple equipment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to Program Staff on desktop, laptop, mobile device, telephone, and networking issues
- Maintain awareness of and support tools used by HVAF
- Support new client facing initiative and programs as they occur
- Perform routine IT administration tasks such as adds/moves/changes
- Maintains HVAF's effectiveness and efficiency by orienting and training Program Staff on data and communication devices
- Drive resolution of end-user support issues to resolve problems and support them in HVAF's mission delivery and program support, including tracking of incidents, problems, and support requests
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing technical and professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state of the art practices, and participating in professional societies
- Add and maintain user membership in groups as requested
- Manage, monitor and maintain all server, network, telecom, security, and cloud services supporting HVAF Staff
- Associates degree (AA); Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in Computer Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field; a minimum of two (2) years of related IT experience or a combination of at least three (3) years of education and related IT experience
- At least three (3) years of experience providing end-user support, demonstrating a commitment
- At least two (2) years of experience administering cloud and server systems (i.e., Office365, Active Directory, Google GSuite, or similar systems/services)
- At least two (2) years of experience working with network equipment, firewalls, WiFi systems, and telephone systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and rearrange priorities to meet deadlines as assigned
- Ability to interact with staff, clients, and other professionals in a matter that creates harmony and promotes a spirit of cooperation
- Ability to obtain and maintain an operator's license and able to operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to demonstrate full support to the mission of HVAF, staff, and clients
- Core work week would fall between Monday-Friday
- Evenings and weekends may be required
- Work location: 964 N. Pennsylvania St. Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Resumes accepted: until position is filled
- Send resume to Sammy Mitchell, Vice President, Personnel, at email@example.com
- Estimated start date: immediate availability
- Health benefits available. Limited employer match.
- Long-Term disability and Short-Term Disability benefits (100% employer-paid)
- Life insurance (100% employer-paid)
- 403(b) retirement savings plan (no employer match)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 10 paid holidays.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume now.