Accounting Clerk - Indiana Primary Health Care Association
- 01-Jun-2021 to 30-Jun-2021
- - Indiana Primary Health Care Association (IPHCA)
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Accounting Clerk provides support for the Operations Department. In addition, the Accounting Clerk also provides quality customer service and support to IPHCA's staff, members, partners, and visitors.
- Accounts payable duties including entering invoices and preparing checks to be mailed.
- Accounts receivable duties including preparing and sending invoices to customers and entering payments into the accounting system.
- Tasks involving data entry.
- Clerical tasks including copying, scanning, and organization.
- Answering phones and receiving packages as needed.
- Support IPHCA's mission and culture by promoting the value of IPHCA membership and providing excellent customer service in interactions with IPHCA staff and the public
- Support interactive directive work through open, candid, and respectful interactions with IPHCA staff and partners
- Other duties as assigned
CRITICAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND BEHAVIORS
- Strong math, data entry, and organizational skills required
- Familiarity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Attention to detail
- High degree of professionalism with the ability to take initiative, manage multiple projects in an organized manner, and meet deadlines.
- Strong collaborator with the ability to work and communicate effectively with diverse individuals and teams
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years of related experience
- Experience with Intacct a plus
SPECIAL LICENSES OR TRANSPORTATION DEMANDS
- Travel by car may be required
- If operating a vehicle, a valid Indiana driver's license and proof of insurance is required.
- Computer word processing, spreadsheets, database capability
- Operation of a vehicle
- Verbal communication- fluency in written and spoken English required.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.