Member and Chapter Services Coordinator - Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- 07-Jun-2021 to 06-Jul-2021
- - Sigma Theta Tau International
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Generous benefits package available
Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing (Sigma) is a nonprofit organization whose mission is developing nurse leaders anywhere to improve healthcare everywhere. Our more than 135,000 active nurse members across the globe are recognized leaders and scholars who demonstrate global nursing excellence.
Sigma currently has an opening for a Member and Chapter Services Coordinator. This is an hourly full-time day shift position scheduled Monday-Friday. The Member and Chapter Services Coordinator is primarily a work from home telecommuting role but will require occasional onsite work at our headquarters located in downtown Indianapolis, IN.
Our benefit options include health, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability coverage, a retirement plan, free parking, paid holidays, and a generous amount of paid time off beginning in the first year of employment.
Job Summary: Assist the chapter development team in guiding prospective new chapters through the development, application, review, and chartering process. Receive and respond to inbound calls, emails, and chats and participate in outbound call campaigns.
- Receive and respond to inbound calls from members, chapters and other various stakeholders.
- Process customer requests for membership cards, renewals and orders and special requests.
- Assist chapters, chapter designates, and members with induction inquiries including assisting with the online induction system, preparing files for print vendor, or printing membership certificates and cards in-house.
- Use database to process customer inquiries and pull reports.
- Work in conjunction with shipping and receiving to ensure orders are shipped appropriately.
- Resolve customer complaints and assist with merchandise returns as needed.
- Participate in outbound campaigns to renew lapsed members and engage new inductees.
- Coordinate the scheduling/confirmation of chartering officers with chapter development team and Executive Services for select chartering groups, as needed.
- Coordinate and schedule trainings and consults with appropriate chapter development staff and developing groups.
- Use CRM to enter new chapters, set dues packages, track chartering ceremony inductions and member acceptances and payments.
- Coordinate tracking and reporting for developing and new chapters.
- Assemble and ship chartering packages and assist with tracking of chartering supply inventory.
- Coordinate budget tracking and payment of all invoices.
- Associate degree preferred; or equivalent experience
- Excellent communications, project management, and strong database/technological skills desired. Must be able to work independently.
- 2-3 years administrative or customer service experience required.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills required.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.