Resource Development Director - United Way of Bartholomew County
- 07-Jun-2021 to 30-Jun-2021
- - United Way of Bartholomew County
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Develop and implement a comprehensive donor-centric resource development plan to cultivate and secure resources to support the achievement of United Way of Bartholomew County strategic goals and business objectives, maintaining the integrity of the United Way.
• Nurture donor-centric relationships through consistent, year-round contact and communication
• Develop and implement CRM strategies to maximize donor retention
• Connect contributor interest to opportunities to give, advocate, and /or volunteer in Education, Income, and Health.
• Develop and implement effective donor recognition events
•Plan and implement Annual Meeting
• Research, analyze, plan, implement, and measure effective fund-raising strategies.
• Direct and oversee fund-raising strategies.
• Provide day-to-day operational leadership for fund-raising campaigns including workplace campaigns, corporate giving, and small business drives.
• Oversee campaign communications materials (presentations, letters, speeches, materials, etc.)
• Plan and implement training for campaign speakers, company campaign coordinators and individual company campaign committees.
• Ensure donor and prospect records and current files are up to date and viable.
• Develop and provide key donor analytics to maximize donor retention
• Provide support to the Volunteer Action Center during large volunteer events
• Provide excellent customer service as a component of all job duties.
• Assist with daily operations and other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Requires a bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2-3 years of related experience.
• Demonstrate excellent oral, written and technical communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook applications,
•Willingness to learn ANDAR donor software
• Must have a valid Indiana driver's license with access to a motor vehicle during working hours.
• Demonstrate strong commitment to Bartholomew County.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume by June 30.