Grateful Patient Program Director - IU Health Foundation
- 07-Jun-2021 to 06-Jul-2021
- - IU Health
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Program Director – Philanthropy will lead the statewide grateful patient administration in partnership with the philanthropy team, system leadership, local C-suites, board/volunteer leaders and external consultants to carefully manage and amplify the healing power of gratitude in the healthcare setting. This leader will strategize and implement initiatives cross-functionally to drive results consistent with industry best practice aligned with the Foundation strategic plan and campaign efforts. They will be engaged as the system-wide expert in grateful patient fundraising and will direct all planning and implementation, partnering with key stakeholders and the data team to deliver analytics and progress relative to key performance indicators.
Other opportunities include:
- Defining annual training schedules and coaching opportunities for development officers who manage clinician relationships central to the program's success
- Building and maintaining an external network of peers to uplift industry best practice and trends
- Establishing standard work consistent with the strategic viability of individual major gifts driven through the administration of a successful grateful patient program
- MBA, MHA or equivalent experience in a business role required.
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with a matrix organization and complex work environment.
Reports to: Vice President – Foundation, Administration and Operations
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.