Operations Specialist – Greater Indiana Chapter - Alzheimer’s Association
- 07-Jun-2021 to 06-Jul-2021
- - Alzheimer’s Association Greater Indiana Chapter
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Who We Are:
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research. Our mission is to lead the way to end Alzheimer's and all other dementia - by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support.
At the Alzheimer's Association, our employees are at the core of all we do. Our network of more than 1,700 employees across the United States makes a difference each and every day for those impacted by Alzheimer's and those at risk for the disease.
We warmly invite qualified applicants to consider this opportunity to make a life changing impact on the millions living with Alzheimer's, their caregivers and those that may be diagnosed with the disease in the future. Read on to learn more about the role, then visit our website www.alz.org to find out more about who we are and why we've been recognized as a Best Place to Work the last eleven years in a row.
Essential functions and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide customer service to Chapter constituents:
- Answer phones and direct voicemails
- Greet office visitors
- Handle general inquiries and distribute general mail to Chapter contacts
- Conduct research to answer constituent inquiries to the Chapter
- Fulfill outgoing mail or shipping to constituents in support of the program and development teams
- Execute financial processes with a specific focus on expenses:
- Manage vendor relations and process weekly accounts payable batch
- Track, code, and prepare monthly submission of Shop for the Cause invoices to finance
- Complete expense report(s) for Chapter leadership
- Manage office equipment, vendors and supplies:
- Work with vendors, troubleshoot, and train staff on the use of printers, copiers, postage meters, phones, etc.
- Maintain organization and inventory of materials in Chapter offices
- Fulfill materials and supplies for staff in outlying markets as needed
- Coordinate logistics for staff meetings and retreats, meetings and Chapter events, including catering, registration, set up, etc.
- Support the Director of Operations or Chapter Executive with special projects
- Provide support to the development team, helping to coordinate logistics for wraparound and fundraising events
- Support the program team with data entry for education programs, support groups and physician referrals
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.