Case Manager - HVAF of Indiana, Inc.
- 21-Jun-2021 to 20-Jul-2021
- - HVAF of Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $40-46k annually, Commensurate with experience and education
- Full Time
The Case Manager at HVAF will carry a caseload of veterans participating in our housing program. The Case Manager is responsible for conducting assessment and stability plans and connecting clients with appropriate resources.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with team members and other agencies to help identify, evaluate, and assist potential and current clients; will provide direct services and case management to clients
- Conducts biopsychosocial assessments and housing stability plans with clients and discusses results with the team
- Monitors client case management files and updates client progress notes within 48 hours in those files
- Prepares reports updating the status of homeless and near homeless veterans as they are assigned
- Locates appropriate resources for clients and makes appropriate referrals
- Updates and maintains client information in the HMIS database
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; BSW or MSW preferred
- Knowledgeable of the factors associated with homelessness, substance abuse, and mental illness
- Knowledgeable of and able to provide referrals to other community resources
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Core work week would fall between Monday-Friday
- Participation in the on-call rotation (approximately 2 times per year)
- Work location: 964 N. Pennsylvania St. Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Resumes accepted: until position is filled
- Send resume to Sammy Mitchell, Vice President, Personnel, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Estimated start date: immediate availability
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits available. Limited employer match.
- Long-Term disability and Short-Term Disability benefits (100% employer-paid)
- Life insurance (100% employer-paid)
- 403(b) retirement savings plan (no employer match)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 10 paid holidays.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume now.