Chapter Educational Resource Coordinator - Alpha Kappa Psi Professional Business Fraternity
- 25-Jun-2021 to 24-Jul-2021
- - Alpha Kappa Psi Professional Business Fraternity
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $32,000 - $37,000
- Full Time
Position Summary: This entry-level position is the first point of contact for chapter officers and chapter advisors, with the primary responsibility to assist each chapter in achieving its goals regarding membership, financial management, and programming. This role works closely with chapter advisors, student chapter officers, other resource coordinators, and staff and management team members to collaborate on chapter operations.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Director of Student Services
Supervision Relationship: None
- Guide chapter officers through the annual Chapter Achievement Pathway (the entire process of creating the Chapter Success Plan for the chapter)
- Support and partner with chapter advisors on the monthly guidance to chapters on the Chapter Achievement Pathway goals and objectives
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with all volunteers
- Manage and facilitate chapter officers' utilization of the Chapter Success Plan, Reflection Report, and other resources.
- Act as the educational resource liaison for chapter operations, best practices, membership issues, recruitment, retention, member code of conduct, and officer training
- Assist with chapter reporting through MyMembership
- Assist with the design, development, and delivery of student leadership programs
- Conduct monthly workshops/presentations for chapter advisors (and other volunteers) to reiterate Chapter Achievement Pathway steps/tasks, chapter officer learning plans, and the monthly checklist.
- Field calls from chapter advisors and chapter officers to assist in providing solutions to problems
- Collaborate with Vice President and Regional Directors to ensure resource needs of area and individual regions are being met
- Review Bridge Syllabi and advise on chapter operations processes and policy
- Track metrics for chapter operations
- Work closely with accounting department on chapter finances
Code of Conduct
- Monitor probationary and guidance terms to ensure chapter improvement
- Work with Judiciary Committee Staff Liaison on probationary calls, investigations, and other conduct issues within area
- Assist in the development and delivery of educational programming as needed
- Facilitate officer training as needed
- Attend annual PBLI event and bi-annual Convention to provide on-site staff support
- Travel to one university per year for an expansion visit (not necessarily in your area) or work virtually to assist in starting an expansion effort on a university campus
- Perform colonization ceremony, train officers during leadership retreat
- Monitor and work with potential new chapter remotely on the process to become a chapter.
- Assist the staff/volunteer team in other areas on an as needed basis
- Attend various meetings, in-person or virtually, throughout the year as needed'Regional Assemblies, Presidents Academy, Management Team meetings, etc.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.