Digital Education Coordinator - Alpha Kappa Psi Professional Business Fraternity
- 25-Jun-2021 to 24-Jul-2021
- - Alpha Kappa Psi Professional Business Fraternity
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $32,000 - $37,000
- Full Time
- competitive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance; paid holidays; paid time off; and a 401(k) retirement plan
Position Summary: This entry-level position assists the Director of Education with the Fraternity's educational programs and initiatives through development of the Fraternity's resources and online educational programs.
Reporting Relationships: Reports to Director of Educatio
Supervision Relationship: None
Leadership and Educational Responsibilities:
- Assist in identifying and prioritizing resources which advance the Fraternity's strategic plan
- Assist with the registration and design elements of the Fraternity's events
- Assist with WordPress website updates, as needed and requested
- Assist in identifying and prioritizing educational resources for volunteer life-cycle
- Create and manage the fraternity's social media accounts
- Design, develop and deliver the fraternity's podcasts
- Manage and oversee the Volunteer Development Process Plan
- Manage the appointments/removals within Salesforce
- Produce press releases, news stories for fraternity events
- Assist with implementing comprehensive marketing plan for fraternity-related educational resources and services, including digital materials
- Develop and maintain external Fraternity publications
- Research and write web features on topics such as principled business leadership, servant leadership, and fraternity programs and events
- Coordinate volunteer recognition program including oversight of Number One Region, Medallions program, Pin/Badge program
- Digitally archives audio, image, and video content
- Register and maintain users of web-based education
- Participate in and support fraternity committees as assigned
- Provide prompt, professional, and member-centered service
- Support fraternity committees charged with resource development and/or marketing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Social Media management experience required
- Journalistic writing and editing, educational resource development
- Experience with developing and implementing marketing and communication strategies across a variety of mediums and platforms
- Audio-visual equipment, photo/video production experience required
- Podcast experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite programs (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) and experience with basic word processing and database software is required.
- Knowledge of WordPress website design, including CSS and HTML is preferred.
- Entrepreneurial and self-starting attitude as well as the proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities and projects is essential. A high level of energy, initiative, and creativity is desired.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.