Treasury Services Administrative Assistant - Christian Church Foundation, Inc.
- 25-Jun-2021 to 24-Jul-2021
- - Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- competitive salary
- Full Time
- excellent benefits including ongoing professional development, company paid health/dental insurance, pension, vacation and administrative (sick) time, and paid parking
The Christian Church Foundation (CCF) is looking for a highly qualified full-time administrative professional to support the Treasury Operations of the Foundation's Indianapolis office.
- Drafting, editing, and error-proofing correspondence
- Reviewing support for distributions, signing checks
- Maintaining and improving filing system for both paper and electronic files
- Receipting gifts and deposits
- Critical analytical/problem solving abilities, coupled with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word and database programs (maintaining records, running queries and reports)
- Prior work experience with financial and/or legal information.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and accurate
As a part of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), the Christian Church Foundation works with donors and ministry investors to provide resources for ministry. You can learn more about our diverse and welcoming denomination at www.disciples.org and about the Foundation at www.christianchurchfoundation.org. The Foundation, along with several other ministries of our denomination, is based in Indianapolis. The Foundation has built a culture of excellence in all that we do, always striving to delight our donors and investors with exceptional care and service. With a staff of 25 employees, we are large enough to provide a professional work environment and small enough to care for each employee as an individual. Our employee turnover is very low and our employee satisfaction is high.
Click the APPLY button for application instructions through our website.