Manager of Community Integration - Noble East
- 25-Jun-2021 to 24-Jul-2021
- - Noble of Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Join a team dedicated to expanding opportunities and enhancing the quality of life for individuals with disabilities and their families. Noble is seeking a full-time Manger of Community Integration at Noble East, responsible for the overall operation of the Noble Adult Day Habilitation program.
As the Manager of Community Integration, you are responsible for ensuring quality services and outcomes for clients, per regulations and in accordance with Noble's quality standards. You will assist the Director in the overall operation of services, supports and resources for the individuals to ensure the implementation and achievement of quality services and outcomes.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the vision and direction for the Adult Day Habilitation program at Noble East
- Develop and monitor overall curriculum, which is age appropriate, functional, and meaningful and related to in individual person-centered plan outcomes of the individuals served.
- Oversee staff and consumers in the Adult Day Habilitation program at Noble East
- Assist in the resolution of issues of individuals currently in services
- Monitor client schedules to ensure they are reflective of current Plan of Care hours and staff are effectively utilizing plan hours
- Ensure regular involvement in community outings according to departmental guidelines
- Ensure an Individual Support Plans (ISP's), Person-Centered Plans (PCP's), Behavior Plans, and High-Risk Health Plans are current and ensure staff receive training for successful implementation of such plans
- Set and model a standard for staff, which ensure staff participation and follow-up on individual, family and service need
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, social work, special education, education, rehabilitation or related human/social service field.
- Minimum one to three years' experience in direct support service, working with people with disabilities.
- Previous supervisor experience.
- Must provide own transportation, have valid driver's license and driving record must meet insurability requirements.
- Must maintain and provide documentation of auto insurance limits set by agency.
- Must have ability to lift/transfer individuals weighing up to 75 pounds, periodically.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.