Director Home-based (Anderson & Muncie) - Children's Bureau
- 12-Jul-2021 to 10-Aug-2021
- - Children’s Bureau, Inc.
- Anderson/Muncie, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Benefits available
Are you looking to make a positive impact on youth lives!
At Children's Bureau you can make a difference.
At Children's Bureau we value our employees and provide a positive, fulfilling culture which allows new employees to make a difference in the lives of youth. Employment at Children's Bureau comes with a benefit program that includes a student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, and health insurance as well as PTO and paid holidays.
Children's Bureau is looking for a Home-based Director to provide program leadership and oversight to produce positive client outcomes and desired fiscal performance for the Anderson and Muncie, Indiana area.
To be successful in this role, you need to have the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Master's degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- One of following licensures preferred but not required: LMHCA, LMHC, LMFTA, LMFT, LCSW, or LSW.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization & time management skills
- Valid driver's license with valid insurance.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.