Executive Director - Lawrence Township School Foundation
- 02-Aug-2021 to 14-Sep-2021
- - Lawrence Township School Foundation
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Lawrence Township School Foundation was established in 1983 to provide the MSD of Lawrence Township teachers and students with funding for enhanced programs. Since then, LTSF has contributed more than $7.5 million to support the education of LT students. Today, the Foundation partners with the school district, connecting community and classrooms to provide resources that empower young people to reach their full potential. The Lawrence Township School Foundation actively engages the entire community to gain the financial support needed to fund critical programs now and for the future. By bringing resources into the district, ALL Lawrence Township students have the tools they need to succeed.
- Leading the Foundation with inspiration, initiative and vision.
- Working with the Board of Directors on Strategic direction for the organization.
- Serving as the primary fundraiser for the Foundation with responsibility for all donor development activities including but not limited to individual giving, corporate giving/sponsorships, grant management, and campaign management.
- Developing annual financial goals and corresponding budget
- Strategizing to engage alumni, retired educators, and other identified groups with LTSF.
- Overseeing LTSF marketing and communication
- Representing LTSF within the school corporation and community.
- Performing other duties as the Board of Directors shall determine.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university, together with at least 5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience; prior leadership of, or extensive service to, not-for-profit entities.
- Significant donor development and fundraising experience.
- Proven ability and experience as visionary, strategist and dynamic, results-oriented leader.
- Capable of effectively and efficiently carrying out all responsibilities and assigned duties with minimal oversight from the Board.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, with demonstrated success in making persuasive appeals and presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels.
- Demonstrate a team approach when supervising, motivating and working with staff to achieve organizational objectives.
- Knowledge of the Lawrence Township community and/or understanding of public school corporations is beneficial.
- Familiarity with, and competence in, current information technology and software, including word processing, internet, spreadsheets, and presentation slides, and CRM.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.