Membership Manager - PIA of Indiana
- 07-Sep-2021 to 06-Oct-2021
- - PIA Indiana Services, Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Salary will depend on the job candidate (past experience, education, and interpersonal skills) but will not exceed $45,000.
- Full Time
- We do offer flexible working conditions – hybrid work-from-home and flexible hours.
We are a statewide Membership association for independent insurance agents, and we are seeking a Membership Manager to join our team. We are looking for the right person to grow membership, coordinate benefits, and provide excellent customer service. Our small office allows for high levels of collaboration and fun while serving our Members.
- Organize and prioritize prospect lists
- Contact prospects by phone, mail, and/or email to sell association membership
- Visit prospects around the state to talk about membership benefits
- Identify the need for and create membership marketing plans
- Assist with marketing of the association – social media, email marketing, and flyers
- Assist members with questions and concerns
- Monitor and process annual renewals
- Contact members for benefit fulfillmen
Ideal candidates will:
- Have strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Be a team player, willing to jump in to assist co-workers when needed
- Enjoy and be comfortable meeting and engaging new people
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, database software, and willing to learn new software as needed.
- Have prior experience working in customer service, membership development, and/or sales (highly preferred).
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Libby.