Director of Quality Improvement - Tangram
- 12-Sep-2021 to 11-Oct-2021
- - Tangram, Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Benefits Package Available
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
To lead all aspects of quality improvement, risk management and coordinating and facilitating all aspects of organization's accreditation to ensure Tangram's performance aligns with state and federal, and accreditation measures and standards.
- Develops, implements, and monitors a comprehensive organizational strategy to ensure continuous improvement.
- Determines & implements risk mitigation strategies.
- Subject matter expert and champion responsible for working with and supporting leadership to improve quality measures, benchmarking, best practices, and client satisfaction.
- Responsible for all accreditation processes (CARF), including monitoring changes and updating policies and procedures where appropriate.
- Responsible for agency policy review process.
- Responsible for certain policies specific to QI department, including Tangram's Disaster Preparedness Plan.
- Develop, implement and monitor a comprehensive organizational strategy to ensure continuous improvement.
- Develop ongoing programs to educate staff regarding quality standards, risk management, and organizational improvement initiatives.
- Serves as Compliance Officer and Chairs the Quality Committee.
- Reviews insurance needs and related companies to ensure appropriate coverage and costs.
- Responsible for the hiring, training, direction, and the performance management for direct reports.
- Responsible for all internal audits.
- Conducts staff orientation programs and training sessions as required. Ensures organizational compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including HIPAA.
- Creates or provides review of contractual agreements to ensure that best interests are being considered.
- Maintains knowledge and required records to meet all housing requirements, including IHCDA, HOME, FHLBI, and Section 8 Program guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Broad knowledge of health management.
- Advanced working knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements of the Indiana Medicaid Program.
- Working knowledge of Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) Waiver and other Indiana Medicaid related programs.
- Detailed working knowledge of CARF accreditation standards.
- Advanced working knowledge of risk analysis best practices and procedures.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Products and system tools utilized for risk analysis.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5-10 Years in related field.
- Must have a valid driver's license, acceptable driving record, meet agency's driver insurability requirements, reliable vehicle, and up to date automobile insurance.
- Excellent written, communication and analytical skills.
- LLM or JD degree desired, but not required.
- Certified Lean, Six Sigma or other quality improvement methods.
- Prolonged periods of sitting or working on a computer.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Repetitive physical activity such as data entry.
· Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· 401 (k) Plan
· Group Life Insurance
· Health Savings Account
· Tuition Reimbursement Program
· Employee Discount Program
· Paid Time Off and Sick Time
· Monday – Friday Work Week
Click the APPLY button to apply online.