Director of Operations - Indiana Primary Health Care Association (IPHCA)
- 12-Sep-2021 to 24-Sep-2021
- - Indiana Primary Health Care Association (IPHCA)
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Benefits available
Indiana Primary Health Care Association (IPHCA) seeks an experienced professional with the ability to think strategically while functioning in a hands-on work environment for a not-for-profit membership and Primary Care Association (PCA) dedicated to improving the health of all Hoosiers.
Here at IPHCA, we have a passion for our mission to serve and are committed to providing technical assistance to our health centers, the safety-net providers of integrated health care.
Visit us on the web at www.indianapca.org.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Serving as the chief financial officer for the company while overseeing and performing many daily accounting functions
- Directing IPHCA's human resources operations
- Directing IPHCA's daily operations, including managing IPHCA's physical facility and contracted IT support team
- Providing staff support to IPHCA's Finance and Personnel Committees and Board of Directors
The position requires proactive thinking, analytical, communication, and problem-solving capabilities.
- Master's Degree in business, management, or administration
- Minimum of five years management experience preferred
- Experience with not-for-profit management/membership association
- Highly developed interpersonal communication skills
- The starting salary for this position is $100-115K.
- Salary paid biweekly, and benefits, including health, vision, dental, and retirement benefits.
- Remote work will be considered as an option for this position.
IPHCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the benefits of diversity in our workplace including veterans and applicants with disabilities.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume by Sept 24. We are currently working remotely due to the pandemic; no phone calls, please.