Administrative Assistant - Theta Chi Fraternity
- 13-Sep-2021 to 12-Oct-2021
- - Theta Chi Fraternity, Inc.
- Carmel, IN, USA
- base salary commensurate with education and experience
- Full Time
- Competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance plan;401(k) option; paid holidays and vacation.
Theta Chi Fraternity is seeking applicants for the position of Administrative Assistant. This position is responsible for a wide range of administrative and office support facilitating the efficient operation of the organization.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Primary phone coverage
- Maintain coordination of phone system
- Provide general assistance to multiple departments
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Database administration, including data entry and record maintenance
- Provide clerical support including tasks such as photocopying, sending faxes, preparing documents for mailing, and filing
- Assist in mailing out going mail and shipping materials
- Perform other duties as assigned
Travel to biennial 6-day summer conference (frequently out of state) may be required.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated professional and team player with a passion for assisting college students and a desire to advance the mission of the organization. Candidates will demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills including, but not limited to:
- The ability to work well with students, alumnus volunteers, board members and colleagues,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Problem-solving abilities.
Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office and be able to learn the organization's database system. Candidates should also have experience with managing files and records, answering phones, and knowledge of office procedures and terminology.
About Theta Chi Fraternity – Founded in 1856, Theta Chi Fraternity is a men's collegiate fraternity with more than 196,000 initiated members and has established 244 chapters. Theta Chi's mission is to develop college-age men into successful students, good citizens, lifelong brothers, and resolute leaders.
Click the APPLY button to submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Chief Administrative Officer Joel Wendland, or mail to:
Joel Wendland, Chief Administrative Officer
Theta Chi Fraternity
PO Box 503
Carmel, IN 46082