- 18-Sep-2021 to 17-Oct-2021
- - National FFA Organization
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Primary responsibility is to provide general support to individual and corporate fundraising activities. Duties will include providing support to the annual giving program and supporting the corporate giving team by managing the communication and solicitation of retail and dealer network fundraising programs. The successful candidate will develop strategies to maximize the effectiveness of both specific annual fund giving programs as well as corporate retail and dealer network fundraising programs. To achieve these goals, the candidate will rely on a curious and entrepreneurial spirit, be collaborative and team-oriented. Resourcefulness, drive, and strong organizational skills are other key traits that will lead to success in this position.
- Actively manage corporate partner employee giving programs.
- Coordinate the Pave the Way commemorative brick program – tracking purchased bricks, ordering and placing the bricks, updating the Brick Finder database, and corresponding with brick donors, as necessary.
- Conduct stewardship calls to first time and unmanaged donors with high wealth ratings.
- Respond to general inquiries – be the first point of contact in the phone tree.
- Assist in the administration of National FFA employee giving program.
- Provide administrative support to the Annual Fund Manager for Give FFA Day.
- Actively manage a portfolio of corporate prospects participating in retail or dealer network fundraising programs.
- Work collaboratively and strategically with and in support of volunteers, foundation staff and other organization staff.
- Adhere to the highest ethical standards; demonstrate empathetic disposition and perseverance; reflect optimistic and positive attitude, and convey sensitivity to needs of the donors.
- Perform the mental and physical demands of the position.
- Dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Accurate, detailed-oriented, able to problem solve/analyze, and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Team player with the ability to work independently in a frequently changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication, and project management skills, and strong initiative .
- Travel, effectively prioritize, organize, use time-management skills, and be adept at multi-tasking.
- Provide support to individual and corporate giving programs when needed.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in fund development preferably in higher education or agriculture related organizations preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Successful experience in making cold calls as well as developing cultivation and solicitation strategies
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, a demonstrated record of completing assignments, and a willingness to learn
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Charitable Advisors LLC
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW: