Program Coordinator - Sycamore School
- 25-Sep-2021 to 24-Oct-2021
- - Sycamore School
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Program Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the before and after school QUEST Program, the Sycamore After School Enrichment Activities (ASA), and Sycamore Summer Programs at the Early Childhood and Lower School levels.
- Recruitment, training, supervision, and evaluation of Quest Program staff.
- Oversight of the Quest Program activity schedule.
- Development of good relationships with parents.
- Maintenance of accurate records.
- Coordination and oversight of Sycamore After School Enrichment Activities and Sycamore Summer Camps.
- Attend workshops and other professional development opportunities to continue to grow professionally.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in education or related field
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail orientation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Click the APPLY button to submit a cover letter, current resume, copies of degrees and licenses, and names and contact information for three professional references to Julie Szolek-Van Valkenburgh, HR Coordinator.
No phone calls or walk-ins will be accepted for this position.