Assistant Director of Alumnae Engagement - Kappa Alpha Theta Fraternity
- 27-Sep-2021 to 26-Oct-2021
- - Kappa Alpha Theta Fraternity, Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Founded in 1870 at Indiana Asbury (now DePauw University) in Greencastle, Ind., Kappa Alpha Theta is the first Greek-letter Fraternity known among women. In creating Kappa Alpha Theta, our founders were leading the way for women's groups and for women in higher education. Our members are women of all ages: women who attended college in nearly every US state and Canadian province, women who live all over the world, and women with varied professions, faiths, and ethnic backgrounds. Kappa Alpha Theta currently has over 200,000 living members. We have chapters on over 140 college campuses across the U.S. and Canada, and over 200 active alumnae groups around the world. The organization comprises the Kappa Alpha Theta Fraternity, Foundation, and Housing Corporation.
This position is responsible for the support of alumnae chapters and programming and the recruitment, retention and recognition of Theta volunteers.
Essential functions include:
- Alumnae chapter and alumnae committee support
- Volunteer engagement program
- Volunteer interest indicator management and placement
- Alumnae Contact Officer (ACO) program management
- Volunteer surveys
- Volunteer appreciation week and Advisor Appreciation Month
- Volunteer milestone (years served) recognition
- Volunteer onboarding, training and accountability
- Volunteer resources on chapter portal
- Young Alumnae Leadership Program management
Good interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building and developing relationships; excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to analyze data and make recommendations; and a talent for motivating others.
preferred EDUCATION and experience
Bachelor's degree with 2 – 3 years of professional experience. Volunteer administration and presentation experience helpful, but not required. Greek affiliation not required but preferred.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.