Marketing and Media Coordinator - Paramount Schools of Excellence
- 04-Oct-2021 to 03-Nov-2021
- - Paramount School of Excellence
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $55,000 DOE
- Full Time
Paramount Schools of Excellence, PSOE, is a growing network of top-ranked charter schools with three Indianapolis campuses and an Online Academy. The Marketing and Communications Coordinator reports to the Director of Advancement. The duties are multi-faceted with responsibility for executing, coordinating, and monitoring the Network's communications, marketing and public relations efforts that support student recruitment, teacher staffing and community outreach. Applicants should be an excellent writer, verbal communicator, and have experience in graphic design and social media. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, organized multitasker who can manage many projects simultaneously, is skilled at collateral production, and is interested in joining an energetic advancement department.
Marketing and Communications
- Develop marketing collateral for student and teacher recruitment that aligns with Paramount's brand (Brochures, flyers, postcards, billboards, programs, and ads).
- Design and edit promotional materials for print, web, and social media as needed.
- Produce and distribute a quarterly e-newsletter.
- Track and report marketing efforts and analytics.
- Coordinate the production of video content.
- Build strategic partnerships with press outlets, influencers, and community partners to grow brand notoriety.
- Field and direct central office enrollment and staffing inquiries.
- Administer Paramount websites in coordination with an outside vendor to troubleshoot problems, develop new sites, and update page content.
- Develop content and update web pages.
- Primary administrator of Paramount's network and school social media platforms, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter platforms.
- Manage social media editorial calendar and regularly develop new content that highlights school activities and positions Paramount positively among community influencers, school families, and potential parents.
- Monitor social media and online presence.
- Write and edit media alerts and releases, distribute to appropriate outlets, and reach out to editors and producers.
- Maintain a media contact database.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or journalism preferred. At least 2 years of experience in marketing and communications.
- Strong marketing and public relations experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures.
Strong writing and editing skills with an emphasis on writing for social media and the web. Results-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines on time with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of current community challenges and opportunities relating to the mission of the organization.
- Graphic design skills and experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Canva required.
- ●Capable of creating visually compelling presentations.
- Word Press editing skills.
- Experience working with email marketing software (e.g., MailChimp, Salesforce Marketing, or Constant Contact)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.