Grants Administrator - HVAF of Indiana, Inc.
- 10-Oct-2021 to 09-Nov-2021
- - HVAF of Indiana
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $45-55k, commensurate with experience
- Full Time
- Benefits available
The Grants Manager for HVAF will manage a variety of federal, state, and philanthropic grants for the agency.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors financial and program activities for a variety of federal, state, and philanthropic and foundation grants
- Ensures compliance with stipulations, guidelines, and requirements of granting agents and with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, standards, policies and procedures
- Processes grant contracts and agreements
- Provides financial oversight for administration of grant funds, conducts routine monitoring, prepares grant budgets, budget amendments and related documents; assists in accounting for expenditures of grant funds, prepares program and financial reports for all grants, ensures timely submission for all required documents
- Assists with preparing claims for all reimbursement grants
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent working experience
- Willingness to be flexible and cooperative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and financial management systems
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
- Regular schedule of Monday-Friday
- Ability to work remotely up to 2 days per week when eligible
- Work location: 964 N. Pennsylvania St. Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Number of hires for this role: 1
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume now.