Development Data Coordinator – Foundation Chapter of Theta Chi Fraternity
- 11-Oct-2021 to 10-Nov-2021
- - Theta Chi Fraternity, Inc.
- Carmel, IN, USA
- Salary commensurate with education and experience
- Full Time
- Competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance plan; 401(k) option; paid holidays and vacation.
Development Data Coordinator will support the operational management of the Foundation Chapter of Theta Chi Fraternity which includes gift processing services, donor records and scholarship applications and evaluations. Position duties and responsibilities include:
Oversee donor gift receivable, tracking and reporting via ChapterSpot (Salesforce)
- Enter and maintain record of all gifts received via check, electronic transfer, e-check, and online giving platform into database, ensuring proper allocation of funds during entry.
- Curate and assist in list pulls associated with gift entry, giving history, future development opportunities, mailings, etc.
- Manage gift acknowledgement and arranging for mailing of letters.
- Answer inquiries regarding giving history and assist with auditing needs
Assisting with scholarship program including but not limited to:
- Arranging for setup of SmarterSelect or applicable online application and evaluation system
- Coordinating announcements and promotion of the scholarship program
- Managing communications with students and scholarship committee members
- Verifying eligibility of applicants and assignments to evaluators
- Exporting, organizing and delivery of evaluation data to the committee
- Following-up with students regarding supplemental information needed
- Coordinating scholarship mailings to universities
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated professional, team player, positive and possess a desire to advance the mission of the Fraternity. Candidates must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work well with donors, alumni, volunteers, and colleagues; strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
About Theta Chi Fraternity – Founded in 1856, Theta Chi Fraternity is a men's collegiate fraternity with more than 196,000 initiated members and has established 244 chapters. Theta Chi's mission is to develop college-age men into successful students, good citizens, lifelong brothers, and resolute leaders.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume, or mail to: John Berghoff, Chief Development Officer, Theta Chi Fraternity, PO Box 503, Carmel, IN 46082.