Director – Community Partners for Child Safety - Children's Bureau
- 11-Oct-2021 to 10-Nov-2021
- - Children’s Bureau, Inc.
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- benefit program that includes a student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, and health insurance as well as PTO and paid holidays.
Are you looking to make a positive impact!
At Children's Bureau you can make a difference.
At Children's Bureau we value our employees and provide a positive, fulfilling culture which allows new employees to make a difference in the lives of youth. Employment at Children's Bureau comes with a benefit program that includes a student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, and health insurance as well as PTO and paid holidays.
Children's Bureau is looking for a Director-Community Partners for Child Safety located in the Indianapolis office at 3801 N. Temple Avenue.
The Director will provide program leadership and oversight to a team of Liaisons to ensure positive client outcomes and effective fiscal performance.
To be successful in this role, you need to have the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities:
- COVID vaccination is required with reasonable accommodations based on disability and religion.
- Master's degree in social work or human service related field is preferred - a Bachelor's degree in a directly related human service field with five years' experience is required
- Supervisory experience
- Child welfare experience is preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- A valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- First aid and CPR required, but can be obtained upon hire
- Expert technology skills with mastery of entire Microsoft Suite including Internet and email
- Clear, effective communications skills
- Knowledge of and adherence to current confidentiality practices
- Appreciation for and ability to respond to cultural differences
In terms of prior work experience, we prefer that you have worked in the field of adoption and/or child welfare.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Children's Bureau does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.