Marketing Coordinator - Greater Indy Habitat for Humanity
- 03-Dec-2021 to 01-Feb-2022
- - Greater Indy Habitat for Humanity
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Who we are
Greater Indy Habitat for Humanity provides the life-changing opportunity of attainable homeownership to build strength, stability, and independence for local families. Since 1987 Greater Indy Habitat has provided more than 1,500 housing solutions locally and globally.
Staff, board, and volunteers at Greater Indy Habitat envision a world where everyone has a decent place to live. We provide a diverse and welcoming culture and atmosphere that is entrepreneurial and energetic, team-oriented, and mission-driven. If being in the helping business to solve the attainable housing crisis, while also working in an environment prioritizing people over problems is a culture you seek, then you may be a great fit for our team. This is an exciting time to be a part of Greater Indy Habitat as we embark on a new strategic framework to meet the growing need for attainable housing and the stability and resiliency it provides for local families and neighborhoods. Come join our Habitat or ReStore team and make a difference in your community!
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing, coordinating, and implementing strategies that mobilize people to give, volunteer, advocate, and shop on behalf of Greater Indy Habitat. The Marketing Coordinator will manage digital marketing, affiliate and ReStore branding, and publication production. The position will also serve as the liaison with anyoutside contracted relationship related to marketing.
· In all projects, seek to enhance name recognition, public perception, and engagement through quality designs, consistent branding, and engaging content.
· Coordinate and implement digital marketing campaigns and general maintenance through the organization websites, social media channels, RENXT email platform, and online advertising.
· Manage design projects for affiliate and ReStore, including, but not limited to the following: annual community report, digital marketing graphics, event and fundraising materials, signage, advertising, print publications, etc.
· Maintain communications editorial calendar, lead project timelines, and manage marketing budget.
· Collaborate with contractors and vendors to discuss project needs, solutions, and specifications.
· Facilitate the use of affiliate brand standards and marketing toolkit to ensure organization-wide consistency.
· Manage photography and videography collection, editing, and production for builds, projects, and events.
· Assist in the promotion and coordination of events.
· Work with all departments to create and enhance programs, campaigns, and other marketing efforts that promote ever-increasing community engagement.
· Affiliate and ReStore branding
· Vendor management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Able to work on multiple projects, prioritize, organize tasks andtime, follow up, and meet deadlines
· Demonstrated ability to solve problems and think strategically.
· High detail orientation and accuracy.
· Ability to work both independently and with the team
· Able to create designs in-house working in Canva, AdobeCreative Suite, or another design software.
· Able to effectively communicate verbally and in written form with a variety of individuals with diverse backgrounds, education, and communication levels.
· Desire to serve within the community development andaffordable housing nonprofit sector.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule.
· Proficient in basic photography, computer skills, MicrosoftOffice Suite, and other software applications.
· Ability to safely and legally operate a motor vehicle.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & CREDENTIALS
· 2-3 years of successful experience in marketing, communications, or graphic design field preferred.
· Experience in community development or nonprofit sector aplus.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT TO PERFORM THIS JOB
· Utilize the telephone and communicate with others, inside and out of the office environment.
· Ability to be sedentary for extended periods of time.
· May involve some physical activity, ability to lift approximately25 pounds.
· Manual dexterity and visual acuity for computer keyboarding, office equipment use, and detailed reports and information.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume now.