Grant Monitor - TCC Software Solutions
- 18-Dec-2021 to 16-Jan-2022
- - TCC Software Solutions
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- 40k - 55k
- Full Time
TCC is managing a state-wide childcare grant program for a major client, and it is looking for new full-time employees to staff this large-scale financial program. Positions are full-time permanent positions with full benefits. Candidate local to the Indianapolis area are preferred with remote opportunities available to select candidates.
Responsible for the oversight and monitoring of the Grant system. Serves as the subject matter expert on the approval process for internal and external partners. Provides support and quality assurance activities for the system related to the approval process. sib
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides technical support for questions related to the approval process
- Reviews data in the Grant Module for accuracy of operations
- Identifying and/or when possible, resolving errors in participant records to ensure timely grant participation and payment
- analyzing process rejects using systems; supporting complex research requests; and, providing technical support
- Make referrals to PCG as the Registry Manager for technical assistance support to providers when necessary.
Required Education and Experience
- Proven work experience in grants, data administration or similar role
- Working knowledge of excel
- Hands-on experience of grants
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- BS degree preferred
- Experience in early childhood preferred
Experience working with state agency partners
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.