Professional Services and Compliance Specialist - MIBOR REALTOR ASSOCIATION
- 10-Jan-2022 to 21-Jan-2022
- - MIBOR REALTOR Association
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
- Benefits available
The Professional Standards and Compliance Specialist coordinates the professional standards process, provides information and guidance on professionalism and ethics, best business practices, and dispute resolution options to the membership.
- Answers and responds to inquiries regarding ethics and professional conduct, real estate procedures, the proper use of real estate forms, CE requirements, and other real estate related matters.
- Coordinates the ethics and citation complaint, arbitration, and mediation processes.
- Attends professional standards trainings and obtains and maintains certification as a professional standards administrator.
- Serves as primary liaison to the Grievance Committee.
- Prepares for and attends Grievance Committee meetings and distributes decisions to parties.
- Serves as backup to Director of Professional Services in preparing for ethics and arbitration hearings.
- Tracks and ensures member compliance of Board ratified decisions of Professional Standards Hearing Panels.
- Serves as an Ombudsman when appropriate, promoting its use through education and answering questions and utilizes Problem Prevention Letters for notification of potential ethics, license law, BLC®, and other concerns to members.
- Is knowledgeable in BLC® Policy and serves as back up to the Data Integrity and Resolution Specialist.
- Attends office and division meetings to educate members and share information.
- Assists Professional Services Team with diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Leads other special projects at the request of Vice President of Professional Services.
- Strong commitment to member service
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- 2-3 years' experience in real estate industry with emphasis on residential transactions
- Diplomacy and confidentiality, able to be unbiased.
- Organizational and detail-oriented skills
- Takes initiative.
- Stress management/composure
- Exhibits a professional countenance and demeanor.
- Technical capacity/Microsoft Office familiarity
- College Degree or equivalent experience
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume by Jan 21.