Client Success Manager, Consulting Services - Indiana Youth Institute
- 10-Jan-2022 to 11-Feb-2022
- - Indiana Youth Institute
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with level of experience.
- Full Time
- strong benefits package
We are looking for a Client Success Manager who:
- Is passionate about improving the lives of Indiana's youth.
- Thrives on helping clients achieve their goals.
- Values high quality customer service, effectively managing project timelines, budgets and
- Is a humble, coachable life-long learner that must be willing to embrace continuous improvement.
- Communicates effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Models discipline, professionalism, and intense curiosity.
- Is committed to ensuring equitable outcomes for all of Indiana's youth.
Reporting to the Vice President of Programs, the Client Success Manager is responsible for building relationships with a portfolio of consulting projects. The portfolio is made up of are a blend of contractual, grant-funded, and fee-for-service projects We are looking for a highly organized professional that demonstrates a clear ability to balance competing projects, individual needs, and measurable, positive impact.
Core Responsibilities Will Include:
The Client Success Manager is responsible for start-to-finish oversight and support of nonprofit consulting projects. The ideal team member leverages multiple resources and connections to ensure the successful launch, management, and completion of each project, constantly looking for additional ways to serve the organization and field of youth services.
The Client Success Manager must be able to effectively collaborate and coordinate with leadership to ensure timely deliverables, budget management, grant compliance, and alignment across the Indiana Youth Institute. This person is methodical and fast-paced. Attention to detail, budget management, strong organization skills, and a relentless drive for results are essential.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in project management. . Specific experience managing board development, sustainability planning, program development, evaluation, and/ or strategic planning projects preferred.
Master's degree is highly preferred.
Click the APPLY button to apply online now.