Human Resources Coordinator - Indiana Youth Services Association
- 10-Jan-2022 to 11-Feb-2022
- - Indiana Youth Services Association
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
The Human Resource Coordinator is responsible for all human resource processes for all IYSA employees. This role administers employee health benefits, wellness programs, professional development, evaluation, employee assistance programs, and cultural competency programs. Acts as the liaison between employees and insurance providers and any other employee support programs. This position resolves benefits-related problems and ensures effective use of plans and positive employee relations. The Human Resource Coordinator ensures that plans are administered in accordance with federal and state regulations and that plan provisions are followed. This role provides administrative leadership to the human resource function.
- ·Responsible for the overall administration of all employee support programs.
- ·Administers health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations. Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- ·Responds to employee requests and questions.
- ·Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files.
- ·Conduct all new-employee and ongoing background checks.
- ·Reconciles benefits statements.
- ·Conducts audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends corrective action.
- ·Assists with processing of terminations.
- ·Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- ·Assists with recruitment and interview process. Schedules meetings and interviews. Tracks status of candidates and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
- ·Maintains all employee files and required documentation.
- ·Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- ·On-boarding of new employees
- ·Lead staff educational initiatives
- ·Monitor and support all Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives led by the CEO.
- ·Performs other related duties as assigned
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- ·Experience working with a diverse workforce.
- ·Well versed in culturally competent leadership principles.
- ·Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ·Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- ·Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- ·Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- ·Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- ·Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- ·Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- ·Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- ·At least two years related experience required.
- ·SHRM-CP credential preferred.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.