Program Manager (part-time) - Indianapolis Oasis
- 10-Jan-2022 to 11-Feb-2022
- - Indianapolis OASIS
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- $25,000-$28,000, dependent upon experience
- Part Time
Oasis offers an exciting leadership opportunity with Indianapolis Oasis. Indianapolis Oasis is part of a national network of other regional centers and the Oasis Institute, a national nonprofit organization, headquartered in St. Louis, with a mission to promote healthy aging through lifelong learning, health promotion and volunteer engagement. www.oasisnet.org/indy
This position is 20 hours per week, with the opportunity to become a full-time position. The salary range for this position is $25,000-$28,000, dependent upon experience, and reports to the Indianapolis Oasis Board and department leaders at the National Office. This position is located in Indianapolis, IN.
- Manage all daily operations of Indianapolis Oasis including program development, coordinating with the finance and accounting team at the National Office, volunteer engagement, promotion efforts, and partnership development.
- Develop, support, and coordinate exercise, lifelong learning, and social connection programs on a trimester basis, and work with the Oasis Institute Marketing team to publish and distribute virtual and print catalogs each trimester.
- Monitor earned revenue and make price, class title and content, instructor, and schedule adjustments as necessary to ensure a financially diverse and sustainable organization.
- Identify, recruit, and manage class instructors and volunteers. Build a strong volunteer team to:
- Make Oasis a vibrant and welcoming community.
- Support all aspects of Oasis operations and community initiatives.
- Develop community partnerships that will expand the reach to a broad and diverse audience. Work to expand Oasis brand identity throughout Indianapolis area.
- In collaboration with the Oasis Institute National Development Director, implement a donor development strategy. Development initiatives will include individual donor development, foundation and corporate grant writing, and pursuing public-sector funding opportunities.
- Work with the Oasis Institute to pilot new programs and strategies for national dissemination.
- Attend Indianapolis Oasis Board meetings, assist with the recruitment of new Board members, and communicate actively with the Board as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal, financial, and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for working with older adults
- Ability to be flexible
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications
- Bachelor's degree, and experience in a customer-facing business, hospitality, nonprofit management or a related field
- 2-5 years supervisory/management experience with staff or volunteers, preferred
- Database experience
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.