Business Analyst – Membership Insights - Indiana Hospital Association
- 10-Jan-2022 to 11-Feb-2022
- - Indiana Hospital Association
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Indiana Hospital Association (IHA) is a nonprofit organization that serves as the professional trade association for more than 170 Hoosier hospitals. The mission of IHA is to provide leadership, representation, and services in the common best interests of its members as they promote theimprovement of community health
status. IHA's primary responsibility is to represent the interests of hospitals in matters of public policy. IHA also provides members with education, communications, and data collection services.
Position Summary: IHA is seeking a highly motivated, customer-friendly, and detail- oriented applicant for the position of Business Analyst – Membership Insights. This unique role blending data expertise and member-facing activities will facilitate accurate and timely member communications, deepen the reach and breadth of IHA's reach within member organizations, serve as a reliable resource for member inquiries, andstrengthen relationships with members and key partners.
Reports to: Senior Vice President, Member Solutions and Engagement
Close Working Relationships: Director, Member Engagement, Director, Field Engagement
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Essential functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides key leadership, oversight, and day to day management of the Association's membership database (AMS)
- Using industry best practices, develops member insights leveraged from membership database to improve Association connectivity with membership.
- Share insights with key positions within the Association to foster member engagement opportunities.
- Work in tandem with Association information technology staff to assure high functionality of the AMS
- Ensure the accuracy of syncing lists between the AMS and MailChimp and/or othercommunication/marketing tools
- Proactively identify ways to incorporate AMS data into IHA processes and initiatives
- Help establish benchmarking programs to monitor member involvement and "touches" and developing corresponding member value metrics.
- Manage annual database verification efforts to ensure most up to date contacts are present in membership database
- Strategically develop contacts roadmap to ensure that membership database has key contacts identified for membership and marketing opportunities
- Manage member demographics to ensure valid member reporting to leadership of Association
- Working with Association Communications team, ensure that IHA social media and web activities are enhanced with membership database data.
- Work closely with Member Engagement & Marketing Coordinator to ensure accuracy of member directory
- Manage IHAconnect.org website registrations and permissions based on membership or partnerstatus
- Partners with Business Intelligence team to ensure appropriate access levels to IHA Business Intelligence platforms.
- Coordinate AMS contact types for IT security access to Association online reports/dashboardswith data services staff
- Serves as association resource for membership database training and onboarding for all IHA
- Coordinating with Director, Field Engagement, develop reporting in support of IHA Endorsed Business program
- Contribute to improvements in processes related to delivery of all types of member services andcommunication
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years' experience with the hospital industry and/or trade association or membershipgroup preferred, Hospital (Marketing, Data Analyst, CRM) experience highly preferred
- Experience in customer relationship management systems, including Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.
- Strong Project management skills preferred
Requirements: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform theessential functions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, especially Excel
- Strong skills working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills
- Must be organized, efficient, and resourceful
- Strong customer service skills understanding the unique challenges of an member-based organization
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple, sometimes competing, tasks and projects
- Ability to anticipate needs and work independently with little supervision
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to make independent decisions when appropriate
- Ability to project a positive and professional image at all times
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations maybe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjustfocus.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbent will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may berequired by his or her supervisor.
IHA is an EOE and provides a competitive salary with outstanding benefits and a fun, dynamic work environment.
Click the APPLY button to submit cover letter and resume.